Wildekrans is standing behind a very special cause, one very close to our hearts. As some of you may know, the Harlow family, owners of Wildekrans Wine Estate, tragically lost their son and brother, Timothy in April 2013.
The Harlow family set up a non-profit organisation to continue the selfless giving legacy of Tim: The Timothy James Harlow Foundation (TJHF).
The Timothy James Harlow Foundation is all about growing and creating opportunities. To keep honouring Tim’s legacy, we are running a PAY IT FORWARD COMPETITION.
To stand a chance to WIN a weekend away at Wildekrans Wine Estate follow the instructions below:-
• Find our special seat, currently at The Restaurant at Wildekrans. (This seat will be moved to a new location every 2 weeks during this campaign).
• Think about an organisation that you will commit to help in whatever way possible. (Our special seat is a good place to sit and think!)
• Get a photo of yourself with the seat and upload it onto social media.
• Tag @wildekrans, and @theTJHFoundation
• Use the hashtag #PayItForward, and mention the organisation that you are going to do something nice for.
Remember, to Pay it Forward does not necessarily mean you need to donate money to a cause. You could help with your time, skills, or a donation of much-needed items. You can choose any cause that is close to your heart. This is all about giving something back.
Competition runs from 15 January 2020 – 23rd March 2020. Winners will be chosen on the 25th March and contacted directly.
For more info on the The Timothy James Harlow Foundation, please visit the Facebook page.