We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us in order to subscribe to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
• We use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website.
• We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
• Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
• Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this web site.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
• Administer the website.
• Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
• Enable your use of the services available on the website.
• Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
• Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
• Send to you the newsletters that you have subscribed to in our members section.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may only disclose information about you:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights ( including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are ( or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
• If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries, including the United States, Japan which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
• You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal data
• We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• All financial transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology, and all credit card details are encrypted in our database.
• We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers.
• Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
• You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
• You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
• You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
• In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes (unsubscribe).
Third party websites
• The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
• Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +27 (0) 28 284 9488