The time of home-brewing fruit beer or braaiing with a glass of water in hand is coming to a well-deserved end as we finally unlock level 3 of lockdown – and welcome wine deliveries again!
Join us in celebrating.
Here is your opportunity to top up your wine collection with a great SPECIAL OFFER, and stand a chance to WIN.
BUY NOW from our new online shop where all our wines are 15% off, and you will be entered into a draw to win one of the following prizes:-
- Ten cases of Wildekrans Wine from our Estate Range. (Prize valued at over R5000.00).
- A 3 course Country Gourmet Lunch at The Restaurant at Wildekrans Wine Estate for 2 people, including 1 bottle of wine from our Barrel Select Reserve Range. (Prize valued at R1150.00).
- A 2 night stay for 2 guests in a cottage at Wildekrans Wine Estate, including breakfast. (Prize valued at R3040.00).
The competition will run from 27 May until 31 August 2020 and winners will be announced on 1 September 2020.
Orders will be couriered as soon as we are legally allowed to do so.
Wildekrans Wine Estate supports responsible drinking. No wine sales to persons under the age of 18 years.
T’s & C’s
- Prizes can be redeemed once the relevant lockdown level legislations allow.
- Wildekrans Wine Estate will arrange for the delivery of the wine prize to major centres within South Africa only as per their courier’s specifications. Any additional costs incurred are for the winner’s account.
- The meal prize and the accommodation prize excludes travel to and from Wildekrans Wine Estate.
- The accommodation prize is subject to availability.
- Entries are only open to South African residents who are aged 18 years and older.
- The duration of the competition is from 27 May to 31 August 2020.
- To enter, participants must:
- Purchase wine online at https://shop.wildekrans.com/
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash or exchangeable for other goods.
- Winners will be randomly selected (using an automated system) on the following date: 1 September 2020, and will be notified via email on that day. Winners will also be announced on Wildekrans Wine Estate’s social media channels.
- Wildekrans Wine Estate will obtain written consent from the winners should we wish to use photographs of the winners for the purpose of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion.
- Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of Wildekrans Wine Estate, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners and associates.
- By entering the competition you agree to Wildekrans Wine Estate having access to your contact details for direct marketing purposes.
- Proof of ID will be required to collect the prize/s and we reserve the right to refuse handing over a prize to a potential winner who cannot provide suitable documentation to verify his / her identity / age.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, Widekrans Wine Estate reserves the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at their discretion or to change the prize(s) at any time by publishing such decision at any time on the relevant digital channels.
- Wildekrans Wine Estate’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Wildekrans Wine Estate from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss and damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prizes.